"There’s no link between diabetes and diet.
That’s a white myth, Ken, like Larry Bird or Colorado."
-Tracy Jordan, 30 Rock

Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday

After a very long day of cleaning the basement, dinner at Ma's and assorted other weekendry, I couldn't fall asleep last night till midnight, and then I popped awake at 3:30 and couldn't get back asleep until 38 seconds before my alarm went off. So piss off.

Anyway, I found an interesting 35 question quiz on how your political views match up with the presidential candidates. My results were pretty much dead on, despite the fact that I am politically pretty ignorant... I've been torn between Hillary and Obama, but thought I was leaning more towards Obama, and sure enough, that web thang placed me between the two, but closer to Barack...

Boring blog. But I guess that is redundant.

Go Patriots! oh, wait, nevermind.

2 comments:

Tree said...

That's funny. The quiz told me that Wavy Gravy was my canidate. Go figure.

Brian said...

big suprise there... I always knew you were a closet bunnyhumper! ... "and now for the beezness perspecteef, Meestah Wynja?"