"There’s no link between diabetes and diet.
That’s a white myth, Ken, like Larry Bird or Colorado."
-Tracy Jordan, 30 Rock

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Heavy Stuff

So my new office is going through some moves, with some people moving to new offices upstairs, and others just swapping offices. This has resulted in me, being the designated office sasquatch, having to move lots of heavy shit from one office to another, one floor to another, repeatedly redundantly over and over again repeatedly. I have also been tasked with moving regular stuff, like normal office chairs. Everyone in my office is perfectly capable in moving an freaking chaie, but I am apparently the go to bitch when something needs to be moved.

In response, I have decided to request help from someone smaller than me anytime I need to move anything that I deem to be below my designated weight threshhold. If I need to get a copy from the printer, I will ask for help. Need a new pen? You better believe it. Could someone run over to the cooler and refill my water mug?

1 comment:

d said...

Beware the tuckers:
http://men.style.com/gq/fashion/styleguy/sweaters/626