"There’s no link between diabetes and diet.
That’s a white myth, Ken, like Larry Bird or Colorado."
-Tracy Jordan, 30 Rock

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm watching you...

So I had a great trip to the eye doctor the other day. He put these special drops in my eyes that enabled me for a brief time to actually see through the very fabric of time and space.

In fact, during that time, I saw what you were doing just then, and really, now, how old are you? You should be ashamed. At least wash your hands when you're done.

In an odd coincidence, my daughter went to her eye doctor the same day, and she was also a bit disturbed by your actions, but slightly less so as she is only 7.5 and doesn't fully grasp the complexity of that thing you were doing. When she is older I will try to explain it to her.

No comments: